Features & Benefits
The Entrance Mat that's built to last in high foot traffic areas! Used by Stocklands, Westfields and most high traffic commercial buildings and recommended by Architects.
- Versatile "roll good" design is flexible to use.
- Great for large entrance area installation and custom cut applications.
- Unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture. Protects the floor and entry way.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, ensuring maximum product performance life and appearance retention.
- Premium anti-static 100% polypropylene fibre system will not fade or rot. Provides slip-resistant surface even when wet.
- Cleans easily and dries fast. Safety bevelled edging.
- Green friendly rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content.
- All Waterhog mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Tested by the CSIRO.
Speak to our Entrance Mat Experts and request a free quote today.
Standard Mat Sizes
Rolls of 1830mm x 20.4 metres
per metre cut to length x 1830mm wide
Cut and Edged per lineal metre
|Surface Fabric||:||100% Post Consumer P.E.T Polyester reclaimed from plastic bottles.|
|Backing||:||20% Post Consumer Rubber reclaimed from car tyres.|
|Uses||:||Great for large entrances. Recess installations and custom size applications.Walk through|
|Compound||:||Carpet: 100% Post Consumer P.E.T Polyester reclaimed from plastic bottles. Backing: 20% Post Consumer Recycled Rubber reclaimed from car tyres.|
|Durometer||:||55 per ASTM D2240|
|Flammability||:||"A" Rating of DOC FF-1-70|
|Edging||:||Safety bevelled on all four sides|
|Warranty||:||3 years conditional|