Features & Benefits
Waterhog™ Eco Premier entrance mat has a ridged construction that effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture below shoe level.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life.
- Premium tri-denier polypropylene fibre system allows fabric to dry quickly while preventing entrance mat to fade and rot.
- 50% heavier than Waterhog™ Classic entrance mat.
- Anti-static rating averaging 1.2KV with a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the AATCC.
- Eco friendly entrance mat rubber backing has 20% recycled rubber content.
- All Waterhog entrance mats are certified slip resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Tested by CSIRO.
Speak to our Entrance Mat Experts and request a free quote today.
Standard Mat Sizes
600mm x 900mm
900mm x 1500mm
1200mm x 1800mm
(Sizes are approximate only)
|Surface Fabric||:||Yarn: Solution-dyed polypropylene|
|Uses||:||Entrances and Walk through|
|Compound||:||Yarn: Solution-dyed polypropylene, Backing: SBR Rubber|
|Durometer||:||55 per ASTM D2240|
|Flammability||:||"A" Rating of DOC FF1-70|
|Edging||:||Safety bevelled on all four sides|
|Colours||:||Black Smoke, Indigo or Southern Pine|
|Warranty||:||3 years conditional|
|Design||:||Cross Diamond Design|