Features & Benefits
Designed for Supermarkets and many other indoor environments where floor and slip protection is required.
The Eco-protect mat sticks to the floor using a light adhesive backing that leaves no residue. This prevents the mat from any movement. It can handle cleaning devices and trolleys.
It is made from a specially designed PET fibre which is a recycled material that’s highly absorbent and easy to clean. It is designed to be in use for 3-4 months before being disposed of and replaced if required.
Benefits also include that if a section of mat becomes very dirty it can be replaced immediately.
This solution is extremely cost effective and can save considerable costs in comparison other matting products.
The Eco-protect mat is easy to install using safety knives and a basic cutting tool.
- High Traction mat surface provides safe walking surface
- Constructed from durable PET fiber; easy to clean
- Tacki-back adhesive system keeps mats flat and in place – even with wheelchair, cart and buggy traffic; low profile surface reduces tripping hazard
- Moisture barrier keeps liquids from soaking through to the floor
- Quick and easy to install; cut individual mats from roll
- Designed to perform well for 12 weeks under normal use
- Recommended for commercial use on hard floor surfaces, to prevent slips, trips, and falls caused by wet floors.
Eco-Protect Plus Roll Mat is also available in a more durable and absorbent material. Speak to our team about which style is best suited to your space.
Standard Mat Sizes
Size: 900mm x 30.48mtrs
Surface Fiber Type: Non-woven PETMoisture Barrier: Polyester film
Backing Type: Releasable adhesive
Optional extras: Safety cutting knife and cutting board