Features & Benefits
- Designed to reduce stress and keep cows in comfort, when rising or lying down
- Produced from virgin natural rubber compound which is environmentally friendly and easy to clean
- High density natural rubber does not absorb or retain moisture and will not encourage bacterial or fungal growth
- The solid edge of the mat prevents the dirt seeping from outside and accumulating under the mat to maintain cleanliness
- Enhanced comfort due to the soft texture leads to higher milk production due to relaxation enjoyed by the cows
- Reduced veterinary costs due to reduction of stress and additional comfort
- Slope at the back end facilitates the easy draining of urine
- Underside with the sturdy studs provides spongy effect which reduces stress while standing
- Excellent anti-slip surface can be loose laid wall to wall or glued on
We deliver our quality equine and livestock matting Australia wide. You can also collect your matting from our factory in Granville, NSW.
Request a quote or talk to our friendly matting experts today. Call 1800 625 388.
Standard Mat Sizes
1100 x 1850mm, Thickness: 30 mm, (Straight Edging) End Mats Stocked