Features & Benefits
- Rubber Stall mats can be sterilized with disinfectant, which is difficult with surfaces like wood or earth.
- Natural rubber materials are naturally insulating and more comfortable especially during the winter.
- Concrete, asphalt and wooden floors can be slippery when wet but rubber mats provide better traction and reduce risk to horses.
- Smooth surface of the mat much easier to hose off and clean than concrete or wood surfaces.
- Mats provide a softer and more yielding surface which is more comfortable for horses and less likely to result in impact stress injuries.
- Rubber mats allow urine to drain off and mucking the stalls is also easier
- Less bedding is needed with stall mats, because the mats act like bedding.
We deliver our quality equine and livestock matting Australia wide. You can also collect your matting from our factory in Granville, NSW.
Request a quote or talk to our friendly matting experts today. Call 1800 625 388.
Standard Mat Sizes
|Uses||:||All industrial and general rubber sheet applications, vibration dampening pads, acoustic. Walk through|
|Compound||:||Polymerically bound recycled rubber|
|Thickness||:||3mm, 5mm, 8mm and 10mm|
|Warranty||:||1 year Conditional Warranty|