Features & Benefits
The WeldSafe Welding Mat is designed to dramatically reduce fatigue and withstand the challenges of welding environments.
- Specifically formulated to repel sparks and hot metal shards
- Thick rubber surface with a melt point of over 260 degrees Celsius
- Super resilient Nitricell sponge base
- Nitrile rubber composite
- Offers unparalleled comfort during long shifts
- Welding Floor Mat with safety bevelled edges
Speak to our team about the best Welding Mats in Australia and request a free quote today.
Standard Mat Sizes
Our Welding Mats come in the following sizes:
600mm x 900mm
900mm x 1500mm
900mm x 22.8 metres
Per metre cut to length and bevelled x 900mm wide
Request a free quote on Welding Floor Mats today.
|Uses||:||For use in Dry Areas. Long Standing|
|Compound||:||Rubber Surface/Nitricell Sponge|
|Coefficient of Friction||:||1.10 Dry per ASTM F1677|
|Tabor Abrasion||:||> 1% lost @ 1,000 cycles per Fed Std. 193|
|Flammability||:||“A” Rating per MVSS 302|
|Warranty||:||3 years conditional warranty|