Features & Benefits
AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH
Call 02 9757 3590
- Rubber based mat, with both anti-static and anti-fatigue properties.
- Can be grounded either via stud and grounding cord or through surface contact into a Conductive or Dissipative floor.
- Volume Conductive/Dissipative, with a typical resistance of between 10k Ohm & 1 Meg Ohm through each piece.
- Grounding of personnel via 'foot straps' or 'ESD shoes' is possible when installed correctly.
- The bubbled top provides significant anti-fatigue properties and is comforting to stand on / work on.
- Conductive matting should not be used when working with high voltages; consult us if you are unsure before installation.
Standard Mat Sizes
600 x 900 mm (black & grey)
900 x 1200mm (black), Thickness: 14mm
800 x 700mm - centres grey, Thickness: 14mm
800 x 300mm - ends grey, Thickness: 14mm
Comes in black and grey for some sizes.
Made of 100% Natural Rubber