Features & Benefits
Designed for Supermarkets and many other indoor environments where floor and slip protection is required.
The SmartGrip Roll Mat sticks to the floor using a light adhesive backing that leaves no residue. This prevents the mat from any movement. It can handle cleaning devices and trolleys. It is designed to be in use for 3-4 months before being disposed of and replaced if required.
Benefits also include that if a section of mat becomes very dirty it can be replaced immediately. This solution is extremely cost effective and can save considerable costs in comparison other matting products. Particularly rented floor mats.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Easy to install using safety knives and a basic cutting tool
- High Traction mat surface provides safe walking surface
- Tacki-back adhesive system keeps mats flat and in place – even with wheelchair, cart and buggy traffic; low profile surface reduces tripping hazard
- Moisture barrier keeps liquids from soaking through to the floor
- Quick and easy to install; cut individual mats from roll
- Designed to perform well for 12 weeks under normal use
- Recommended for commercial use on hard floor surfaces, to prevent slips, trips, and falls caused by wet floors.
Speak to our friendly team of matting experts today to learn more about this product and get a free quote.
Standard Mat Sizes
Size: 900mm x 30.48mtrs
Size: 900mm wide x 30.48m
Surface: Absorbent - Polypropylene
Backing: Releasable adhesive
Thickness: 2.5mm approx
Care: Vacuum or sweep
Area: Wet & dry
Weight: Approx 16.5kg per roll